Better Materials. = Better Products.
Organic Cotton = softer & more breathable (more eco-friendly)
rPET (recycled plastic bottles) = stronger & more flexible (more eco-friendly)
Water-Based Inks = longer-lasting & sharper details (more eco-friendly)
Our new Spring Owls Eco-Tee is made from 50% organic cotton, 50% RPET (10 repurposed plastic bottles), 100% water-based inks. This is particularly cool because...
1) we’re diverting cotton waste going to landfills.
2) we’re cutting-out water and energy needed to produce new cotton (46% less CO2).
3) we’re avoiding harmful chemicals that pollute the soil, water, and air.
4) we’re not using inks that harm the environment.
FREE SHIPPING IN USA
Made in USA (w/ imported yarns)
* We believe that by leveraging our collective resources we can all play a role in the global movement towards a more sustainable and just society. As members of 1% For The Planet, we donate 1% of every retail sale to support the work of environmental non-profits organizations.
ECO Spring Owls Tote
Spring Owls Pullover
Harvest Moon Tee
Morning View Tee
Songs of Sustainable Indiana Compilation –
First Steps – Signed CD
LIMITED EDITION: Fine Art Print 'First Steps'
Morning View Through Tent - Tote Bag + FREE SONG DL
Signed Fine Art Magnet
Full Album DL (plantable wildflower seed paper)
Spring Owls Los Angeles, California
Spring Owls is the stage and recording name of American songwriter Jesse Lacy uses to share his down-to-earth and reflective
indie folk. His slice of life and distinctly visual approach to songwriting, combined with gently polished vocals, gives his music an undeniable relatability.
GET SOCIAL (links below)
Streaming and Download help